Grand Prix of Spain: Sunday
It’s been the most complicated race of the season so far for the Le0pard Racing. At Jerez, the team hasn’t been able to take the expected results. These have been the important moments of our Sunday:
- Italian Dennis Foggia started from the 4th spot of the grid and did a good start.
- Teammate Tatsuki Suzuki had to face a comeback race and immediately found his pace.
- Suddenly, Dennis seemed to have some issues on the bike and lost a few positions during the first laps.
- At that moment, at the first stages of the race, when Tatsuki was pushing to get to the front group, crashed at turn 11. The important thing is that the rider is fine without consequences.
- At the end of the race, Dennis Foggia crossed the line 18th.
- After today’s results, the Italian is still second in the championship (82 points) and Tatsuki the 13th (27 points). On its side, Leopard Racing keeps the second position (109 points).
- See you all in Le Mans in two-weeks time!
Dennis Foggia, 18th
"I didn't feel good on the bike, I did a good start to set my pace and do as good as possible, but unfortunately I couldn't. We won't give up, and we will work hard to revert the situation for the next race".
Tatsuki Suzuki, N/C
"The start of the weekend was quite difficult and finally today, during the Warm up, I found the correct feeling. When it was time to race, I was trying to overtake my rivals to get to the first group and I pushed over my limit. I've tried my best, and we are working hard to do better race after race".